Discover Iran with Hossein Sheykhlou and I want you to love Iran as much as I do!
I have a detailed knowledge about Iranian customs procedures and immigration requirements for travelers visiting Iran overland. Over the years I have helped out hundreds of overland travellers including cyclists, 4×4 enthusiasts, caravanners and motorcyclists, that’s why my reputation has grown. After helping so many people I have learnt a lot about travelers and the things they need.
Now I can offer all of the usual traveler services and also assist with the specific requirements for those people who travel with vehicles. With pleasure I will assist you every step of the way from planning your itinerary and embarking on your great adventure! The best motorcycle mechanic in North West Iran is a great friend of mine and I have contacts all over Iran who can supply any tyres, equipment and spare parts which your vehicle might need, so that, Your vehicle will leave Urmia in a better condition than it arrived!
Many overland travelers have already chosen me for convenience, speed, competitive prices, professionalism, exclusive services and reliability. My extensive experience with travelers makes meeting with me also my network throughout Iran are extensive and can be of valuable use for travellers, especially those who don’t have “Carnet De Passage” and are obliged to obtain it by using temporary Carnet service at the Iranian borders because as you might know you should have one to be able to enter with your own vehicle into Iran. I am confident that you will find the prices for this services to be more reasonable than you would pay anywhere else!
Below is a list of the subjects that I can assist motorbikers, cyclists and drivers. And don’t worry – if you need something that is not on the list, just contact me and no doubt I will try to do my best to help you out.
- Comfortable accommodation (Hossein’s Bed and Breakfast) B&B
- Car & Motorcycle local insurance for Iran and green card insurance for Turkey, Europe
- Specific Iran sticker for your pannier and etc
- Safe and secure parking in Urmia
- Booking hotels all around Iran
- Authorization code to get Iran visa
- Recommendations for biker/over-lander friendly guest-houses and hotels throughout Iran
- Secure storage in Urmia, Iran-You can send all the needed stuff directly to my address by mail or DHL for example if you don’t like to carry tyres on your motorcycle all the way from your home country to Iran then you could send them to my place and I will store them until you get here.
- Translation services
Including all the tricky technical vocabulary required to talk with mechanic.
- Route planning in Iran and neighboring countries
- Temporary Carnet de Passage service at the Iran borders
- Assistance at Bandar-e-Abbas port. With pleasure I’m ready to offer my assistance at the Badar-e-Abbas port, of course if you want to have a hassle free entrance into Iran otherwise doing that by yourself it might take you long time in the humid/hot weather and you must be prepared to go through the bureaucratic process.
- Assistance at Esendere/Sero and Dogubayazit/Bazargan borders
I can assist you at the above-mentioned borders even can help you in Turkish customs since I speaks Turkish as well however just give me a call or send me an email a few days before you plan to arrive -If do not want spend hours there I can meet you at the border to do your border crossing formalities in shortest possible time and make sure that your Carnet de Passage is stamped correctly and all the necessary paperwork completed.
- Helpful advices about getting Iranian visa and how to extend in Iran
- Well detailed road maps in English
- Tour guide service / support car for large groups
Have you ever been to a new city/country and had no idea how to get around and find exciting and fun places? Hiring an local guide is the solution as the best way to see Iran. Good to know because I am adventurist myself , therefore, I’m always happy to come along for the ride to travel with you because I can show you all that Iran has to offer including many lesser known (but highly recommendable) attractions and also want to make sure that your time in this beautiful country is relaxed and enjoyable! Also can help you experience Iran from a different perspective.
Contact me when you have questions about traveling to Iran
If there’s anything else you need – please get in touch.