Discover Iran and I want you to love Iran as much as I do!
I have updated and detailed knowledge about Iranian customs procedures and immigration requirements for travelers visiting Iran overland. Over the years I have helped out hundreds of overland travellers that’s why my reputation has grown.
Now I can offer all of travel services including temporary CDP service especially those who don’t have “Carnet De Passage” and are obliged to obtain it by using temporary Carnet service at the Iranian border
Below is a list of the subjects that I can assist overland travelers and don’t worry – if you need something that is not on the list, just contact me and no doubt I will try to do my best to help you out.
- Car & Motorcycle local insurance for Iran and Turkey
- Specific Iran sticker
- Short and long term storage of cars and motorcycles at safe and secure parking in Urmia
- Booking hotels all around Iran
- Recommendations for biker/over-lander friendly guest-houses and hotels throughout Iran
- Secure storage in Urmia city, Iran-You can send all the needed stuff directly to my address by mail or DHL for example if you don’t like to carry tyres on your motorcycle all the way from your home country to Iran then you could send them to my place and I will store them until you get here.
- Local simcard with data package
- Cozy accommodation in Urmia city
- Translation services
Including all the tricky technical vocabulary required to talk with mechanic.
- Route planning in Iran and neighboring countries
- Temporary Carnet de Passage service at the Iran border
- Assistance at Bandar-e-Abbas port. With pleasure I’m ready to offer my assistance at the Badar-e-Abbas port, of course if you want to have a hassle free entrance/exit from Iran otherwise doing that by yourself it might take you long time in the humid/hot weather and you must be prepared to go through the bureaucratic process.
- Assistance at Esendere/Sero, Dogubayazit/Bazargan and Agarak/Norduz borders
I can assist you at the above-mentioned borders even can help you in Turkish customs since I speaks Turkish as well however just give me a call or send me an email a few days before you plan to arrive -If do not want spend hours there I can meet you at the border to do your border crossing/customs formalities in shortest possible time and make sure that your Carnet de Passage is stamped/signed correctly and all the necessary paperwork completed to prevent future problems.
- Iran visa service and helpful advices how to extend in Iran
Contact me when you have questions about traveling to Iran